1.08.2011

Salvaged

Okay, so a very sweet lady at work approached me one day with a book. She said she had read it and thought if I like to read, that I should read it too. She said a lady from Edmond is the author of this book and the books setting in set in Oklahoma. So of course, I want to read it.

I bring the book home with me during break but put it to the side for a little bit. I had just got done with finals, the last thing I wanted to do was read. Well, my mom noticed the book and read the back and said she would like to read it. I told her to go ahead because I probably wouldn't start on it for another week or so. Well, within a few days my mom had read the book and kept telling me how good the book was. Therefore, I was intrigued. My mom knows a good book when she reads one.

So, I started reading this book on Tuesday night, the last week of Christmas break and let me tell you, so far I am on chapter 21/35 and I am absolutely in love with the book and it's characters.

The book is called Salvaged and it is written by Stefne Miller.

So far, it is one of the best books I have ever read. If you want to know more about the book or it author, go to stefnemiller.com. 

What's your favorite book?
In Him,
Cherish

1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't mind me popping up and commenting on your blog. I get a Google alert whenever my name and book are mentioned - so it led me to your site.

    I'm so honored and thrilled that you are enjoying 'Salvaged' and that your mother liked it too! It's always such a thrill for me when I hear that someone read it, passed it on and then the cycle continued. A recommendation is the highest compliment an author can receive - well, that and someone taking the time to post a blog about it! ;-)

    Thank you so much for telling others about it. The sequel, 'Rise' is set to come out in March or April. I hope you enjoy it as well. You should come to the release party. It will be here in town and it would give me the opportunity to thank you in person. I'll post the info about it on my Facebook "like" page once it is planned.

    Thanks again for the very kind words!
    Blessings,
    Stefne

    ReplyDelete