1.27.2011

it's just a little bump in the road.

So, if you have been reading my blog you know that I have been working my bootay off exercising 6 days a week.

Well, because I have been working my bootay off, I now have staph. I can't believe I even put that on the internet. Staph just makes me feel gross and makes me feel like I have lepersey. Before you start worrying, if you were, it's external staph, not internal. So, I'm not going to die. At least, I hope not. It was just caused from sweating excessively in one spot. It's on my side which is weird, because I didn't know I sweat excessively there while working out, but apparently I do. So, here's my question. How in the world did I get something that is bad for my body by doing something that is good for my body? There is just no in between. While it is frustrating and I probably shouldn't be working out, I am still going too. I have so much weight to lose in such a short amount of time and I'm not letting this stop me! I bought staph-a-septic (cost me $16!) and bandaids, so I should heal shortly!

Sorry if the post was disgusting to you! haha.

In Him,
Cherish

No comments:

Post a Comment