1.04.2011

2010 in Reviewww..

Yes, I know this is several days late, but I've been pretty sick. Give me a break. Here is my year in review with pictures.


In March of 2010, I was able to travel to Europe (Germany and France) for 10 days with a group from UCO, called the Global Learning Community. It was definitely the trip of a lifetime with so many memories made.




In July 0f 2010, it was 4th of July, of course. We did our traditional family celebration by celebrating at my Aunt and Uncles house and watching fireworks go off. In the first picture is my little cousin Nataliee and a family friend's daughter, Addie. The second picture are some of us girl cousins with our grandpa (Poppy Bro).




In September of 2010, my family and I traveled to a little town called Lumberton, TX. It was an 8 hour drive but still a lot of fun. We went to see our cousin and her family and stayed for 4 days. The above pictures are just a few pictures of my favorite place that we visited. The first picture is of my mom, me and our cousin Misty. The second picture is of my dad, brother, and cousins fishing off the pier at the Gulf of Mexico. The last picture is just a picture of the Gulf of Mexico in Galveston, TX.


In October of 2010, I went with my Aunt and Uncle to take my little "sister" trick or treating. Nataliee went as Shirley Temple. We later met up with her brother and got a few pictures of them two.




In November of 2010, a few of my closest friends celebrated my 20th birthday with me in good ole' Bricktown.

And as for December, I have already posted pictures of it on a previous blog and I don't have any saved on my computer. But there is my year in review. Kind of spaced out, but what a great year it was.

In Him,
Cherish

No comments:

Post a Comment