1.23.2011

Doing what God wants..

Okay, so this is going to be somewhat of a serious blog. So, get ready for deep thought (maybe) and feel free to leave comments.

Okay, so most of the time we know what God wants because it is written in the Bible. And other times, it's not so obvious. So, what do we do when we don't know what He wants from us in a certain situation? We pray, of course. Because we all know that we get answers from God through prayer. Sometimes, His answers are not what we want them to be and sometimes God doesn't answer as fast as we would want Him to, but even if that is the situation, we know that whatever His will, we will be okay with it because He is God and He has control over EVERY situation.

By now, you're probably wondering why the deep thought over prayer all of the sudden? Well, it's because I have something that I really need to pray hard for. I don't know what God wants from me in this situation, but I do know that through prayer, He will make it known to me. God isn't going to leave me in the dark. While it may take Him a while to answer or His answer may not be what I want it to be, it's going to be okay no matter matter what because... HE IS GOD! HE HAS CONTROL! HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING!

So, with all that being said. I ask that if you pray, if you would please pray for me. Please ask God to let me know what to do in this particular situation. It will be greatly appreciated. Whoever said you couldn't pray for someone Else's problems? :)

What do you pray for?
(Obviously, you don't have to tell me that unless you want to. It's mainly there to give you deep thought.)

In Him,
Cherish

No comments:

Post a Comment