2.09.2011

Where You go, I'll go.

Okay, so I feel like I'm pretty dead set on going to Germany. It just feels right. I'm still not 100%, it's more about 95%.

I have been praying SO HARD about it. I think I'm literally tearing myself apart worrying about it. I sincerely want to do what God wants me to do and I'm only 95% positive it's Germany. I've been trying to have more faith that God is going to come through, because I know HE WILL, but I'm only human and it's still hard to have faith when I'm worrying about it like crazy. I read around 20 scriptures tonight regarding having faith in God's plan. I found a couple that I really like that I feel suits my situation.

"They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” -Lamentations 3:23-24

"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful." -Hebrews 10:23

"God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord." -1 Corinthians 1:9

I have to realize that God is faithful and if He wants me to go to Germany this summer to serve Him on a mission trip, He will make sure my lease gets sold. HE IS FAITHFUL!

In Him,
Cherish

P.S. - If you know anyone looking for a summer lease, tell them to talk to me. I have one I'd be glad to give up! :)

P.S.S. - Please be praying for Taryn and I. We could really use them.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great opportunity for you to let God use you in a different way. I went on this same campaign in 2007 and enjoyed it so much. It's something I'm defiantly glad that I did.

    ReplyDelete