2.04.2011

Ahhh. Snow Daysss...

I have had 4 snow days this week and I am so sick of being in the house. I really just want to get out and do something.

Don't get me wrong, for the last few days we have been sledding...

(I'm pushing my little "sister".)


We tried to just sled in our yard, but it wasn't working out too well. We have a pond on our land, it's dried out and hilly, and it works great! I'm actually about to go back out there and sled some more..

We have also built igloos..

( It's not completed yet, but we're working on it.)


These past few days have been relaxing and enjoyable, but I'm ready to get back outside and be active!

We are supposed to go see this play tomorrow at a Theatre and Wichita Falls, TX.


Fingers crossed that we get too, it'll be a blast! :)


Enjoy the snow!
In Him,
Cherish 

1 comment:

  1. I understand! I was going nuts being stuck inside. I never thought I'd want to be at work so much. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete