11.10.2010

I am thankful for: MY PHILOSOPHY CLASS.

Call me what you may, but I really am thankful for this class. Yes, it's philosophy. Yes, it's hard. And yes, it requires you to think deeply. However, the reason I am thankful for this class is not for any of these reasons. I am thankful for it because of this following quote:

"When our days become dreary with low-hovering clouds and our nights become darker than a thousand midnights, let us remember that there is a great
benign Power in the universe whose name is God, and He is able to make a way out of no way, and transform dark yesterdays into bright tomorrows. This is our hope for becoming\g better men. This is our mandate for seeking to make a better world. - Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope)



I really like this quote that I found in this book while reading it for class and I am starting to really like Martin. ;) He was a very smart and spiritual man. So, thank you Philosophy class.

No comments:

Post a Comment