11.22.2010

I am thankful for: HOME.

After my little rant yesterday, I felt that it was only fair that I post something I am thankful for. So, with that said, I am thankful for: HOME!! For some home is just a building they live in. For me, it's my mom, my dad, my brother, my grandparents, my aunts, my uncles, my cousins , my friends. Home is where I am reminded of who I really am and what I stand for, because I seem to lose myself sometimes in this big ole' city. I am continually grateful for the awesome family that God gave me. Why I deserve it, I have no idea. I know I didn't do anything to deserve it. My family is what makes me, well...me. I think it's fair to say that I am close to everyone in my family. It's very fair to say that I love all of them very much. Gosh, I cry just thinking about how blessed I am. I am the luckiest girl in the world! With all that being said, I cannot wait to go home tomorrow to prepare to celebrate Thanksgiving with the best family anyone could have. :)

Also, I want to say that even though my my grandma, or my "Nanny" is no longer with us, I am so very thankful for her and the time I got to spend with her on this Earth. She helped shape me into the person I am today and I miss her so much. This will be our 3rd Thanksgiving without her and things haven't been the same since. A little bit of joy has been taken out of the holidays. I love you Nanny and I miss you more and more everyday. Love, your little ladybug.


No comments:

Post a Comment