11.12.2010

I am thankful for: COLLEGE.

Yes, it may be a little rough at times and I may feel like giving up, but I have to say that I really love college. It has truly challenged me in ways that I was definitely not challenged in high school and I couldn't be more thankful for that. I enrolled today for next semester and I am so excited because I will be starting on my teaching classes! Hello Technology for Teachers, Fundamentals of Literature, and Earth Science, be prepared to be dominated! :)



Thank you UCO for challenging me!



















Also, tonight I went to see the play Steel Magnolias with my Mom and Heather and it was such a good play! It was almost 3 hours long but it was such a good play!


& here is a picture of my brother for my previous post:

I love you Bubba! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment