10.26.2011

Thankful --> My Job

Today, I am thankful for my job. For those of you who were keeping up with the times, I was working at Michaels due to leaving my old job at State Farm this summer. However, earlier this month because God answers prayers in His own time and does what He knows is best for us, my boss at State Farm asked me to come back. To the e-mail that he sent me, I quickly responded: YES, YES, YES! Okay, so maybe it was that drastic, but I was definitely up to taking my spot back at Dennis Chaumont - State Farm. This is my second week there and I am being quickly reminded how much I love the people, my boss, and my duties there. I'm starting to think my major should be business, but that's another blog for another time. What I'm wanting to say is, I am incredibly blessed to be back at State Farm. I'm the type of person who needs to have a schedule and being there, I know when I work all the time and I am able to take off as need be and I enjoy what I do. God truly takes care of His children and I'm so fortunate to serve a God that does! Can I get an amen?!

No comments:

Post a Comment