10.24.2011

Thankful --> Music

So, in case you were wondering I've decided to do away with the whole "Getting Friendly" series of my blog. I know I only did it once but I'm just not in the mood to do that series anymore. Instead, I've decided since we are exactly a month away from Thanksgiving today, I'm going to do a "Thankful" series until Thanksgiving. So here is my first "Thankful" blog:

I am thankful for:

MUSIC

Yes, music. Music of all kinds. I think it's interesting how lyrics can speak to the heart when they are combined with instruments when simple words sometimes cannot. Music is my "outlet". I go to it when I'm feeling sad or I'm needing motivation. Mainly, I've been listening to Taylor Swift a lot lately and boy can her lyrics speak to the heart.

What are you thankful for?

-Cherish

No comments:

Post a Comment