10.30.2011

Thankful --> My Family.

I realize this is kind of a vague thing to be thankful for, but anyone who knows me well enough, knows that my family is something I treasure so very much. I am very much a family person and would put them before anything. Now, I'm not just talking about my immediate family, I'm talking grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.

I truly believe that this is the most wonderful time of the year. These next few months are going to be jam packed with family because of the holidays and I am so very thankful. While there are going to be some very important people missing from the equation this Christmas and Thanksgiving, they are still very much in my heart, so in a sense they are there. In a few months, I'm going to be sitting in the mountains with my family and some of my extended family soaking up the snow and living it up during Christmas. I am so very excited to spend quality time with these people and bond even more.

I seriously considered posting pictures of all my family members individually on this post because they are all so very very important to me, but I have to be realistic. I have too big of a family to do that.

God has blessed me in so many ways. One of them being, one amazing family that I know I can depend on for anything. Thank you God!

-Cherish

No comments:

Post a Comment