3.01.2011

Germany Bound

So, I'm sure most of you know by now that:

I AM GOING TO GERMANY THIS SUMMER TO DO MISSION WORK!!! I could not be more excited to go and share God's word with the German Natives. A trip like this is pretty expensive seeing as how I will be staying in Germany for a month. The cost you ask? Just a measly $3,250. So, if you would like to donate, the address and information to send the donation to will be mentioned at the end of this post.

Secondly, I ask that pray for myself and the other members going on this trip as we prepare for it. :)

Also, if you want more information about the trip, let me know and I send you an e-mail or facebook message or a letter in the mail if you'd like! :)

That is all!

On a mission for God,
Cherish

If you are wanting to donate send your envelope to:

Memorial Road church of Christ
ATTN: Summer Missions
2221 E. Memorial Rd.
Edmond, OK 73013

Make sure you put somewhere on there that it is for Cherish Sheffield for the Germany Singing Campaign!

No comments:

Post a Comment