3.06.2011

-Phil. 4:13

Oh, this week (especially tonight)  is going to be so busy and hectic. It's midterms week. I'm sure that those of you who are out of college now, still even cringe at the thought of that. I'm just wanting to know is there a light at the end of this LONG LONG tunnel? What's particularly funny about this upcoming week is the fact that while I know it's going to be crazy busy, I'm not really all that stressed like I used to get about things. I'm proud to say I know why. Jesus has full control of this week and I couldn't be more excited that He does. He is lifting the burden (stress) off my shoulders and carrying it for me. My dear friend, Taryn, blogged a little bit about that this week. Well, kinda. :) It really made me think. Go read it.

Secondly, another dear friend and roommate, Alicia, told me the other day, "Stressing about something really gets you nowhere. What does stress accomplish? Nothing. It just puts more pressure on you." Okay, so that's probably not exactly what she said, but that's the point she was trying to make. She is wise beyond her years.

Thirdly, as all of you know by now, I have committed to going to Germany for a month this summer to do mission work with MRCC. If you would like to donate, feel free. I've listed the information in a previous blog. Please keep me and the rest of the group in your prayers as we prepare for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment