12.01.2010

-Church

Ahhh, church. :)

Tonight I went to Memorial Road Church of Christ to the College Service like I normally do, but I hadn't been there in a few weeks and I really needed this. These last few weeks have been hectic, stressful, and so many other things and it was nice to go worship God and get away from it all. For an hour tonight, I did not worry about homework, money, or how clean my room was (although it is VERY messy right now). My focus was on God and worshiping him. Oh, and what a great lesson the College Minister had for us tonight. I admit that here lately I have been in a slump. Spirtually, Mentally, Emotionally and Physically. I have let the little things get me down and stand in my way of looking at the bigger picture, when I shouldn't be. So, it was amazing to get away from worries and go to my escape. Our God is AWESOME!


In Him,
Cherish

Listen To >> (the sound of blowing leaves, birds sing --God's symphony)

No comments:

Post a Comment