12.13.2010

PRODUCTIVE!!

I have been very productive today! Woo Hoo! This makes me happy! :)

First of all, I didn't have to be at work until 12, so I got to sleep until 11:35. Oh yeah. While at work, I was productive in getting things done and that was exciting. When I got home, I completely cleaned my room and my bathroom and I did a few dishes and picked up the living room. As of right now, I'm about to study for a health test that I am not the least bit worried about and I have laundry going. Looks like it'll be an early night. Yay! :)

How was your day?

In Him,
Cherish

1 comment:

  1. That sounds so delightful! I'm proud of you! I, however, do not feel as accomplished... I had an exam at 10 and then I slept the rest of the day... it's looking like I'll be in the library till 12 tonight :( Boo!!

    Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete