7.10.2010

Your First and Your Best

Wow, it has been a while since I have blogged.

Things have been kind of crazy, but I'm back..hopefully.

Lately, I have been stuggling with my relationship with God. I feel like I have constantly let Him down and I HATE that feeling. He deserves my best! At my apartment, we have a magnet on our refrigerator that says " I will give God my first and my best so He can bless the rest." It's true. If we are willing to put God first before anything and honestly try our best to live for Him he will bless us in ways that we cannot even imagine.

So if you are struggling with your relationship with God also, stop and take a moment and review your life currently. If you will put Him first and give Him your best, then he will make things right.

In Him,
Cherish


Listen to >> Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd (it's just soo catchy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment