7.26.2010

God Loves You! :)

"I have wasted so much time pushing You away from me. I just never saw how You could cherish me. Cause You're a God who has all things and still you want me."

The above lyrics are from a song by Barlow Girl called "I Need You To Love Me". New Reign also sings a version of this song. Think about the lyrics listed above.

How many times do we in our daily lives push God away from us? How many times to we doubt the love He has for us? Do you ever wonder why we do this?

God declares His love for us many times in the Bible.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16.

There is a representation of the utmost and valid love anyone could have for someone else. God knows we will sin against Him and doubt Him, but why should we when we have a good idea of how much He actually loves us. HE GAVE UP HIS ONE AND ONLY SON FOR US!!!

So, next time you are doubting God, remember John 3:16, or just read the Bible which constantly reflects God's love for us.

In Him,
Cherish

Listen to >> I Need You To Love Me by Barlow Girl. (personally, I like the New Reign version better.)

No comments:

Post a Comment