7.23.2010

Looking On The Positive Side

Okay, So Today was somewhat bad.

1) I had a bright idea to get my haircut because I've been growing it out and I was tired of it. (Mistake #1)
2) I scheduled an appointment with a hairdresser.
3) I heard bad things about this said hairdresser; so I decided not to go.
4) I decided to go to Wal-mart to get my hair did by what should of been a "professional". (Mistake #2)
5) She destroyed my hair; it looks so awful that I cried.
6) I will be making an appointment with a hairdresser in Edmond to get my hair fixed and it is going to have to be shorter than I wanted to fix it. Bummer.

I have no idea why I decided to go to Wal-mart, I honestly hate myself.

But:

On the positive side, hair grows back (at least I didn't ruin it right before a important day, like my wedding!)

I have to realize that something way worse could of happened. So, I am looking on the positive side of it. :)

In Him,
Cherish

Listen To >> Anything By New Reign

2 comments:

  1. BOO! There is nothing worse than feeling like you have bad hair! Ok, well maybe there is... but I get it!!!
    I have an AMAZING hairstylist here in Edmond if you want her info :)
    Have a great weekend!! We should get together if you're in Edmond..Joey went to visit Zack in Dallas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would love her info. I need to find one I am comfortable with.

    & I'm not in Edmond this weekend, but I will be there Sunday! :)

    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete