Okay, So Today was somewhat bad.
1) I had a bright idea to get my haircut because I've been growing it out and I was tired of it. (Mistake #1)
2) I scheduled an appointment with a hairdresser.
3) I heard bad things about this said hairdresser; so I decided not to go.
4) I decided to go to Wal-mart to get my hair did by what should of been a "professional". (Mistake #2)
5) She destroyed my hair; it looks so awful that I cried.
6) I will be making an appointment with a hairdresser in Edmond to get my hair fixed and it is going to have to be shorter than I wanted to fix it. Bummer.
I have no idea why I decided to go to Wal-mart, I honestly hate myself.
On the positive side, hair grows back (at least I didn't ruin it right before a important day, like my wedding!)
I have to realize that something way worse could of happened. So, I am looking on the positive side of it. :)
Listen To >> Anything By New Reign