7.25.2010

Are we doing everything we are supposed to be??

Read this passage:


(5) And every woman who prayes or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head-it is just as though her head were shaved. (6) If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head.

What do you think? My mom had introduced this passage to me and makes me wonder if we are really supposed to cover our heads during worship. We as the church of Christ follow the New Testament more so than the Old Testament, so it makes me wonder what if we aren't doing everything that we are supposed to be doing? What if this is the only thing that keeps us out of Heaven? The passage is found in 1 Corinthians 11:5-6. I am going to ask my preacher tonight to see what His imput is and I will blog when I find the answer. Until then, leave me comments on what you think it might mean, I would love to hear the answer.

In Him,
Cherish

No comments:

Post a Comment