11.03.2011

Thankful --> My Mommy!

For those of you who don't know - my mom is my BEST friend. We are super close and this is a bond that was started with her and my Nanny and I was very fortunate that the bond was passed down to me. When my Nanny was still alive, all three of us were really close. Nanny was my other BEST friend. Luckily, I was blessed with a mom who is a wonderful Christian example for me and who, like my dad, let's me learn life lessons on my own but doesn't let me get too far off track. I like to think that my Mom knows me better than I know myself. She is always saying stuff about me that I don't realize until after the fact; which is very beneficial actually.

Mom,
Thank you so much for being such a great Christian example for me. I truly appreciate you not only as a mom, but as a sister in Christ and my BEST friend. Thank you for showing me so much love and compassion. I am actually very grateful that it is so hard for me to stay away from home. I love you with all my heart!

Readers, what do you love most about your mommies? :)

-Cherish

No comments:

Post a Comment