11.04.2011

Thankful --> My Baby Brother!

Today, as well as everyday, I am thankful for my baby brother. Although we fight quite a bit, we are still quite close. I can tell him secrets and I know he won't tell anyone. I am so thankful I have him for a sibling. However, when I was younger and I found out my mom was pregnant, I prayed to God that He would give me a little sister and I was pretty sure God said that He was going to. Haha. Let's just say I was super surprised when my Mom had her baby and it's wasn't a girl! But, I am so very thankful I didn't get what I "wanted" and that God gave me my brother. I couldn't imagine it any better!

Dylan,
I love you so much and am so grateful God made you my brother! God's light is shining on you as well as through you. I'm so proud of the young man you are growing up to be and how you aren't afraid to stand up for what you believe in. I'm one proud Sissy! I love you with all my heart!

-Cherish

No comments:

Post a Comment