11.02.2011

Thankful ---> My Daddy!

I feel like it's only right to be thankful today for my daddy because it's his BIRTHDAY! My daddy is now the big 4-4! I am so thankful that my dad provides for his family and that he cares enough to make sure all our needs are met. He puts his needs before his and sometimes our needs can challenge him. My dad suffers from Rheumatoid Arthritis and I've seen him in pain that hurts me to see him in. My dad is an electrician, which means he uses his hands, a lot! The arthritis doesn't help at all. It scares me to think that one day my dad might be crippled, but then I put that fear away because my dad is strong and can get through anything, he'll NEVER be crippled! I mean, he got through raising me! So God, thank you so much for providing me with an earthly father who does a better job than most father's I know! Please watch over him and heal him, Lord!

Dad,
If you read this, just know I love you so very much and I am soooo very thankful for you! Thank you for putting our needs before yours and for dealing with pain day in and day out to make sure we have roof over our head, clothes on our backs, and food in our mouths. I can never find the right words to completely thank you and tell you how much I really do appreciate you! I hope a marry a man who does the same for me and my children. I love you with all my heart! Happy Birthday! <3

Readers, what do you love about your daddies?

-Cherish

No comments:

Post a Comment