9.05.2011

Fantastic Weekend!

So, this was my first weekend to go home since school started and work started. I was very hopeful that the weekend wouldn't be a bore and I would be able to spend quality time with my family. It was a fantastic weekend.

Saturday
Mom took me out to eat and get pedicures! It was so great to spend time with her.
Mom made a feast that night for dinner - Enchilada Bake (one of my favorites), nachos and cake!
That night, we had a bunch of family over and I got to spend the evening with them.

Sunday
I started feeling ill during church but luckily sweet Alpha Hall noticed and gave me some medicine. However, this medicine made me groggy so mom kindly took notes for me.
After church I tried to take a nap to shake the grogginess, but I was happily awakened my mom's cousin (my cousin) Misty. She lives 8 hours away and we don't get to see her very often, so I was delighted to see her - she always brings out the funny in me. ;)
After Misty and her son Thomas left - I went back upstairs to try to rest up before church that night and shake the grogginess. I did get to sleep for about an hour.
Before trying to go to church, I convinced my aunt and uncle to let me steal their precious daughter, Nataliee, for a little while. But, before I could go get her, my other aunt and uncle dropped by and we visited with them, and missed evening services but I still got to spend time with my beautiful Nataliee.
Later that night - Mom was kind enough to die my hair and trim it for me! After all that was said and done and Mom, Dad, Dylan & I laid around the living room and watched several movies together.

And as for today - I woke up and drove to Edmond so I could work.

I would say this weekend turned out incredible. I was able to spend time with my family and get pampered by my mother.

Thank you GOD for a wonderful weekend with the people I love so much!

How was your weekend?
-Cherish

No comments:

Post a Comment