6.16.2012

Losing...

God has seriously been working on my heart lately and it all seems to be about forgiveness. I hope this doesn't sound bad to say, but I don't know of anyone in my life that I need to forgive right now. When I say this, I mean I'm good with everyone I know. I'm not holding a grudge that I can think of so I don't understand why God is still working on this in my heart. Maybe He knows I'll be needing this more than ever later on down the road...

A couple of mornings ago on my way to work, this song came on the radio, I absolutely love it!
Click HERE to listen to it.

The song is Losing by Tenth Avenue North. 
This is my favorite part of the song:

Oh, Father wont You forgive them
They don't know what they've been doin' (oh no)
Oh Father, give me grace to forgive them
Cause I feel like the one losin'

Well it's only the dead that can live
But still I wrestle with this
To lose the pain that's mine
Seventy times seven times
Cause Lord it doesn't feel right
For me to turn a blind eye
Though I guess it's not that much
When I think of what You've done.

This is love or this is hate...
We gotta a choice to make

Credit (Click the credit for the full lyrics).

I seriously am in LOVE with this song right now.

On a different note, I had a friend tell me that I was being too "churchy" and I need to quit being so "churchy". As he told me this, my blood starting boiling. Then I calmed myself down. I was upset that he would say something like that to me, but then after I thought about it, I realized he's probably never felt what I've felt when I've gone to church or camp. He probably doesn't understand what it's like to feel so wrapped up and high on God. I realized I need to pray for that and that it's a good mission opportunity. So, Lord please help me.

Leave me some comments. :P

Keep the Faith,
Cherish

Listen to: Losing by Tenth Avenue North (duh!)
Currently in Love with: Watermelon and Kevin Durant. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment