1.05.2012

Goodbye 2011

I realize this is a little late - bare with me.

Here is a recap of 2011 in pictures and in no particular order.

My brother came to visit and got to hang out with some college girls. 

A snow storm in February that consisted of sledding in our pond on our land. 


Club level seats at a Thunder Game - so awesome. 

This beautiful angel turned 3!


Surprise party for my mom because she turned 40!


I spent half my summer in Germany spreading God's word with these people. 

I helped lead a Bible study with a group of girls over Song of Solomon. 

Dylan turned 15!


Morgan got baptized! 


Dad turned 44!

I turned 21!

We spent Christmas in the mountains. 

Here's to 2012. Praying that what I hoped for in 2011 happens this year!!
Happy New Year to all! 

In Him, 
Cherish

No comments:

Post a Comment