9.24.2010

Interfering?? No.

This past week has been a very good God-filled week. I have have numerous conversations that have led me to truly think about God.

HE IS TRULY AN AMAZING GOD!

This week I have continually prayed for patience in an area I am personally struggling with.
One friend has told me "God helps those who helps themselves." & the other friend told me "Sometimes you have to meet God halfway." I had never actually thought about it that way. I always thought I should sit back and let God take care of everything because I didn't want to interfere with His plan, but not I am starting to think after hearing basically the same thing twice this week, that maybe I should start helping myself and meeting Him halfway. So, that is what I am going to do.

Hope you all have an amazing weekend.

In Him,
Cherish

Listen To >> Hero by Abandon

No comments:

Post a Comment