8.29.2010

Mom & Dad

I often fail to tell my parents how much I appreciate them and all they do for me. I am one of the lucky ones. I fall into the category of truly having a happy childhood. My parents are truly the most amazing parents. I am very lucky to have their complete support in everything. They have sent me to a great school (that I often complain about), they bought me a new laptop for college, they bought me a brand-spanking new car for college and they pay my insurance on top of that. They help me when my bank account is running dry (which happens every month). They give so much and ask for almost nothing in return. I am truly blessed. Aside from the material things my parents provide for me. They also provide something that some children do not receive while growing up. I grew up in a loving home where I was encouraged to be involved in many activities and throughout all those they supported me. I grew up in a home where I knew what it meant to be a christian and I knew right from wrong. I was absolutely loved and still am.


This post is dedicated to my sweet, loving, and generous parents.
Charles & Terri Sheffield. The 2 greatest parents, no joke. Thank you for everything you guys do for me. I love you both so very much and am so very blessed to have you both as parents. :)

In Him,
Cherish

No comments:

Post a Comment