8.27.2010

So, tonight creativity sparked inside of me and I ended up cooking dinner for my roomates. I call my new recipe "Fajita Stir-Fry" I know, so creative. Ha. I decided to share my recipe with you all.

Here's the ingredients:
2 lbs. Beef Fajita Meat1 box of Rice on the Side (Beef Flavor)1 Package Broccoli (Frozen or Fresh) Some butterMrs. Dash SeasoningMeat TenderizerBlack Pepper

How To:
1) Take the package of the beef fajita meat and season the whole package with Mrs. Dash Seasoning, Meat Tenderizer, and Black Pepper to your own liking. Cook the meat in a frying pan.
2) Cook the Rice on the Side just as the box tells you to do so. (Add seasonings if you wish)
3) Pour the broccoli in a boiling pot half full of water and add 2 tablespoons of butter and sprinkle a little of Mrs. Dash in the pot with it to soak up the flavor. 4) After meat is done cooking set somewhere off to the side until you need it again, but keep in the same pan.
5) Once rice is finished, set aside as well.
6) Once broccoli is tender, drain and set aside.
7) Take the fajita meat and begin warming it up again. Add rice and broccoli and mix together. Add a little more of Mrs. Dash and black pepper to the mix and stir until it is all mixed together.
8) Serve and enjoy.

Here is how mine turned out. The picture doesn't do it justice.


Hope you like this!

In Him,
Cherish

Listen To>> The sounds of outside. (You are my symphony my Lord.)

No comments:

Post a Comment