6.17.2010

Struggling?

Struggles. We all have them in some shape or form.

I believe a wise man out at Lu-Jo once said: "Where there is stuggle, there is life". This could not be more right. Think about it. You're going to struggle from time to time, but it is what makes life, well, life. If life were easy and being a "good Christian" was easy, there would have been no point for God to put us on the Earth.

The whole point of life is to serve God and live for Him so we can be in Heaven with Him one day and live there ETERNALLY. So yeah, struggles are important. I guess you could say: "Struggles are life". There are only more as you grow older, but with your faith in God, you can overcome them.

What I'm looking forward to: Visiting Lu-Jo tomorrow night.

Scripture to get me through the day: As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you.
-Isaiah 66:13a



In Him,
Cherish :)


Listen to>> The Climb by Miley Cyrus (its lame, but encouraging!)

No comments:

Post a Comment