6.14.2010

Fully Trusting God

Today was a fairly good day! Although, it has thunderstormed all day and Edmond is almost completely flooded, I still stand in awe at the "show" God has put on for us today!

Tonight, I was able to have ice cream with Miss Keisha. I needed to get out of my apartment and who better to call than a good Godly friend. We discussed several things while hanging out.

I think the thing we discussed the most was how we have to wait for God to make His plans for us happen. Usually, waiting for God to make something happen for me would drive me insane and I would give up, but not this time. I have been doing a lot of praying lately which is great. Mainly, I am wanting this one thing that I am not sure will ever happen, but for someone reason I am okay with whatever happens. I think it is because I know that God knows what He is doing and I fully trust Him. It's such a wonderful feeling to fully trust God, just doing so puts me at ease.

What I am looking forward to: I recently ordered a book off of Amazon called "When God Writes Your Love Story". I cannot wait to read it!!

Scripture to get me through the day: Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths. —Proverbs 3:5-6

How great is our God!
Cherish

Listen to >> Just Stand Up by New Reign

No comments:

Post a Comment