5.06.2011

Goodbye 2nd year of College!

I finally finished my second year of school today! This semester has been a long and trying one.
I've done good in some classes and done terrible in classes, but that is all part of your college career.
I've gained friendships and I've lost friendships, but as I always say and firmly believe, "Everything happens for a reason".
I've also lost 3 of the best roommates a girl could ask for! I had such a great year living with these girls!
You can probably tell from the picture what great fun we had! There was NEVER a dull moment in our apartment!

There goes a chapter in my life, but I am excited to see what the next chapter brings.

God, take the rest of my year and surprise me!

On a Mission for God,
Cherish

P.S. I leave for Germany in 11 days!! Eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment